Sunday, October 28, 2007

Messing around again


Been playing around a little last night.. And here is what I came up with..
Credits go to Raspberry Road Designs
I used her "Asian Dreams Papers"
The butterflies flowers ect are just made from shapes that I messed around with some more...
As I said before I really love spring, my small garden is going green and co
lourful with all the flowers..
Not sure if our weather knows what it really wants to do here however, we have days of warmth and sunshine then wake up to freezing cold weather like we are back in winter again..
The rain I dont mind, cos we seriously need it, but hey mother nature can you keep the cold back please....
I have used pics I took from my geraniums for this quick layout...
I am also rapt that people do like my templates and have been downloading them...
Also happy that some were kind enough to leave me a comment..

Thank you lovely ladies..
I have noticed that so many people dont however, and I am not talking about my own, I have noticed it on all that I have downloaded from....

Saddens me some that some very talented people will share these with us and people cant even take the few seconds it takes to say a simple "Thank you"..
hehehe so thats my whinge for today...
Hope you all are having a funtabulous weekend, enjoying love and laughter and whatever makes you feel great..
Loving Light
Maree





Here is the preview of the template..
Click the image and away you go..

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!