Monday, October 29, 2007

Daylight Saving" Blah"


Well my body clock says its only 9.22 but it is now 10.22 so I have to away to bed, and I am having so much fun looking and reading and downloading....
There are so many amazingly talented people out there.....
I did manage to put a layout together today however, but it took me all day, *laughing* my grandaughter is just getting to cute to resist, so nanna has been playing with her alot today..
Honestly what is it about babies that make grown adults go all go0 go0....
Anyway she was happy to pose for her nanna and aunty on Saturday so we got some great pics to scrap of course..
This is my favorite one, she looks so cheeky and cute *laughing*
This is the "I got you wrapped around my tiny finger and you know it smile" *laughing*
Have a wonderful day, mine was filled with all the things I could want so I hope that yours holds the same for you..
Loving Light
Maree

Credits Go to these wonderful ladies who because of their talents and sharing hearts I was able to put this together..
Template: (c)by ScrapsWorld.de
Paper Kit: Think Pink by Corina Nielsen Designs
Flower Groupie ( Altered for this page) Soft and Pretty Groupie
Created by Rene' Bross
©2007 Digital Scrapbook Place




No comments: