Monday, October 29, 2007

Do You Need Some Love

Umm yeah staying up late and catching up.. Have been either to tired, had vistors or just to many other things to do lately to be able to spend much time doing the things I enjoy..
One of the sites www.worldloveinc.us
sent out an update letter and I was reading, I love the love that is there, the fact that I am able to be a part of a very loving caring community that reaches out with love and compassion and truly helps people..
I found this site as well, and If your someone who can feel the energy then you will understand what I mean when I say you can truly feel the love here..

There is so much here to leave you with warm fuzzies, but the two that really touched me the most were these..
Bricks From The Ashes
This song touched me because I walked away from an extremely abusive relationship just over a year ago, it took a massive amount of courage to leave knowing from past experience what he would do ...
But even though I still fear him, its not as bad and I have been able to find me and I have grown so much in spirit through all the harrassment he persisted in these last 12 months..

This second one because its what I say to my partner Grah, I have never been so loved before
as I have since I met this wonderful man.. He is truly the most caring loving person on this planet..
Any other man would have walked away from what we have had to endure, and he has just been my rock, been there however I needed him, never demanding, just as he put it patiently waiting for the beautiful person he could see hiding inside to realize she was safe and she could
come out ..
*laughing* I think he got more than he bargained for, I am a strong personality, wilful, stubborn,
mischievous, very loving, playful and determined..
In You I Found Me

Anyway click on the links and have a look and listen, you will certainly come away feeling very warm and fuzzy..
And now I am feeling rather sleepy, getting to old to pull these late nights, *laughing*
If your reading this I hope your day is blessed with much love and laughter
Maree

No comments: