Tuesday, September 25, 2007

View From A Window


Today is another one of those Perth days that cant make up its mind wether it wants to be fine and sunny or rain. So its doing both, woke up to beautiful sunshine and slowly its become overcast, the temp has just done a big drop so I think its going to rain...
Perfect cuddle up weather :)
I love
the sound of rain on a tin roof, I was born and raised in the country *laughing*
We are finally in spring here, something else I love, all the animals look cute pairing off..
The wonderful burst of colours in gardens and everywhere...

And the best part its starts getting warmer,less clothes less washing LOL...
I have been playing around in photoshop yet again and this is what I came up with.. I actually started making a new template and sidetracked myself with this idea..
I have a punch that I have always loved, so anyway the next few layo
uts and templates have basically been inspired by this punch.. *laughing* hows that for an inspiration point...
This LO is the final result, its my gained son(he has been part of the family now for quite some time so we adopted him lol) this was his model boat phase, my daughter took some pics at one of there outings which I have been meaning to scrap for her...
I put together the template and I havnt used any papers at all its all been done with styles..
I think it came out really well..
I will put the template up as well, incase anyone else would like to use it...
have a funtabulous day..

I am off to snuggle up with my yummy man and watch a dvd he wants to watch... :)



And here is the Template Preview..
Just click on the pic and it should take
you away to where its waiting to be downloaded.
Hope you enjoy and again I would
love to see any lay outs you make with it..
Loving Light
Maree
Password:crafty~Expired!

No comments: