Monday, September 24, 2007

Freebie Template 3


Ok here is the latest Template..
I had great fun putting this together today..
I started off with just four heart stems coming out from the heart but it looked like the heart they use for an ad here in Aussie land so I kept working on it..
Until I get the full hang of things my templates are PSD....
And once I save up and get the most current photo shop and then work out all the new gadgets I guess in some ways my templates will be basic..
Good thing is I am a fast learner especially when it comes to things I love...

Once again just click on the template to download.
If you are asked for a password it will always be: crafty.~Expired



I threw a LO together really quickly as well..
I called this one "Love Grows"
This is me and my wonderful partner Grah..
We met when I started working at the same site as him... I must admit I was totally intrigued by him...
He is my best friend, lover, partner in mischief..
The photo in the middle was taken on a walk one day, we were being total dorks *laughing* its my favourite picture of us..
You know your inlove with someone when you start missing them the minute you climb out of bed, count down the hours your at work, hurry home because there just isnt enough time to spend with him before you go back to work again the next day...
Days off are spent together in bed lazing or umm we wont go there :), or doing things together..
I have never been one to just laze around, but with this wonderful man I could happily stay cuddled up watching a video or laying in bed cuddled up talking about anything and everything..
These pics were taken as I said one day when we went for a walk to find some branches for mine and my kids birds..
We have 2 weerio's, and because sitting on those small wooden perches you buy is really bad for there feet we went exploring for some branches of varying sizes for them..
Thats the story to the pics here...
I hope you enjoy the template if you download it, and would love to see what you come up with if you use it..
Wishing you days filled with love and laughter...
Maree
Thank you to Krista for her wonderful talent and for sharing this wonderful set with us all..
I used Her "Delightful" set ©designs by Krista..
You can find her in the links on the left..
Butterfly came from "Smells like Peppermint" kit ©Majula Designs


No comments: