Monday, September 17, 2007

Gargoyles And Dragons

Say hi to a couple of my friends who live in my garden..
I also have slugs and snails who I really am not to impressed with at the current moment cos they are munching their way through my plants.. Plants just dont look the same with bits missing and flowers look funny chewed as well *laughing*
Anyway this is the layout I have thrown together tonight for my very first template which I hope to have up by tomorrow, that is providing I have figured out how to package it right so that it can be downloaded should someone decide they like it and would like to use it......
I also still havnt figure all the gadets for this blog yet, but I will get there :)
Thats it for now, I am kinda shy at this blogging thing.. sorry..

Credits: I used (c) 2007 "my discovery" by alexa b.- Alexandra Brandwein

No comments: